Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Legally Blonde?


Another milestone for Bacon Soup's social cirle. Our friend Sonya who worked with us at the paper, then went into sales, has taken the LSAT and has applied to LAW SCHOOL at - among other places - Georgia State and UGA.

Mayjah!!!!!!!

Sonya is the sweetest girl in the world BUT I was once talking out loud about Transfiguration Episcopal Church in Rome and said "What exactly does TRANSFIGURATION mean? and Sonji said "Like in Harry Potter?"

Yup, that's our Sonji.

We wish her the best of luck in law school. Although her former career aspirations included being a trophy wife, we're sure she'll succeed ...... or suck something.


4 comments:

Meaghan said...

Wow! I wasn't expecting this! I dare any jury to lose focus on Sonya. She should never bring up that she was once a debutante though!

Loree said...

I'm loving your new Perez Hilton-style photos.

Severo said...

thank you loree.... my tens of readers really respond to it

Chris said...

The photos really are a nice touch. Well good luck to Sonya. Law school will be a good place to meet a soon-to-be-wealthy husband, since she hasn't managed to snag an already wealthy one yet.

I'm kidding. Kidding.

No, I'm not. Yes, I am, kidding. No, seriously.