Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Someone stop him

Victim: Jacob the pompous windbag
Blog Title: doesn't really matter
Jacob says: blah blah blah blah blah blah beer blah blah blah blah Madagascar hissing cockroach blah blah blah blah blah who gives a fuck what the hell i think blah blah blah bacon soup totally rocks blah blah blah

Bacon Soup says: Jacob has way too much fuckin' time on his hands. We at Bacon Soup would like to read all the blogs we critique but Jacob's is just TOO FUCKIN' LONG. So Bacon Soup readers are encouraged to leave hateful comments on his site until he keeps his posts down to 50,000 words or less.

3 comments:

Meaghan said...

Yeah, they ARE way too fuckin' long. I have to admit. I can only go to Jacob's page when I know I have about 30 minutes to an hour. And recently, that hasn't been much.

Julie said...

I find the opposite. I find that his long posts force me to go every day because if I don't keep up with it, there's no way I'll every catch up again.

Jacob... long-winded pompous blogger or evil genius?

Jacob said...

Whatchu talkin' 'bout Meaghan? Your posts are usually as long or longer than mine?