Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm FAMOUS... suck it bitches. i've got my own ode

Victim: Meaghan M
Blog Title: Ode to Severo
Meaghan says: Why, oh why, must this bacon-loving, Stevie Nicks-adoring, Lola-toting fiend carry such a grudge against his fellow man? Because this self-proclaimed emotionless wit is showing his love for his neighbor. That's right. The school yard behavior of crushing those in which you place the most care has ne'er left his wary side, despite the many years he carries.After much time in the faraway lands of Belize and Kentucky, this not-so-well traveled, former spoiled Latin American inhabitant has made the decision to attempt to humiliate those more fortunate who have written their ideas on said blogs... by creating a blog. This act has proven one thing: It's apparently not an erroneous deed to create a blog, since, as we all well know, actions speak louder than words.

Bacon Soup says: First of all i'd like to thank meaghan for mentioning me in her blog and composing an entire ode to me. As we celebrities know, all publicity is good publicity at the end of the day so i LOVE it. This is a must read, Gang. She mentions me and Stevie Nicks and even Lola, as well as Belize and the great state of Kentucky. Plus she compares me to such luminaries in the field as John Stewart, Steven Colbert and The Onion writers - although she says that i'm not even close to them in talent. But still, she gets what i'm trying to do.

However, the only thing i'd like to contest in her Ode is her assertion that my blog is an extension of my habit of poking fun of the people I care for the most, insinuating that my way of showing my affection for my "friends" is through sarcasm and ridicule. This is a scandalous LIE that will no doubt get Mrs. Marr slapped with a defamation lawsuit. As i have asserted MANY times in the past, I am an ancaring, unfeeling cyborg incapable of human emotion. There are no so-called feelings of "friendship" and "love" - as i have heard it called - in the black void that is my chest cavity.

other than that it was pretty much right on the money. check it out by clicking on the blog title above or clicking on Meaghan Marr under my Victims' Blogs list on the left side of your screen.

8 comments:

Meaghan said...

Don't believe a word he says! He'd save a drowning news photographer if he had to!

Chris said...

Imagine all the Google hits you'll get when people arbitrarily search the word "Severo."

You really will be famous.

Jacob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacob said...

Are you the reincarnation of a Mayan sacrafice? It'd make that black void in your chest cavity make a lot of sense.

Jacob said...

Oh, and you've made my list of links on my own blog. Consider yourself blessed. And pronounce that blessed as having two syllables. It makes it sound more important, and this is seriously important.

Courtney said...

Hey Severo, love the blog. It's hilarious. But can you do me a favor? Don't use my full name over there in your sidebar. I don't want to be Google-able.

That request is seconded by Mickey, also.

Severo said...

ok - i'll take your last names off. why don't you want to be googleable? i understand why mickey doesn't want to - he's trying to do the whole Ralph Waldo Emerson thing which i kinda respect - but you?

Courtney said...

There are certain people I don't want to know I have a blog, like my parents and employers. (and former employers ...)