Monday, November 26, 2007

Welcome to Bacon Soup

I never thought i'd see the day when I, Severo Avila, would be posting a blog. Of course this goes against everything I stand for but fear not, this isn't one of those blogs where i ramble on endlessly about politics or current events or fashion or "feelings." I realize that none of you cares about my life. I own that.

I also realize, however, that there are many people (my friends included) who pour their hearts out in impassioned personal or political blogs. And SOMETIMES those impassioned rants are worth making fun of.

Therefore, with the most heartfelt of intentions, I have asked my blogging friends to submit their blogs as fodder for "Bacon Soup." Like "The Soup" on E! i'll be taking funny, embarassing or otherwise asonine snippets and sentences from some of my friends' blogs and commenting (cuttingly, of course) on them for your amusement.

I fully realize that karma will bite me in the ass big time. And of course Bacon Soup will be open to any of my friends as fodder for their own blogs. It's a vicious cycle that i'm more than happy to start.

So... i'll start blogging as I do some research into my friends' blogs.

A big Thank You! to Chris Marr for offering up his blog as my first victim. Also to Mickey for unkowingly offering up HIS blog (via Chris Marr).

Let's see how long this lasts before i get bored and move on to some other endeavor.

No comments: