Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More loser-y thankfulness. this time by the dynamic duo of Loree and Laura. sweet.

Victim: Loree S and Laura D
Blog: Giving Thanks...

I may have hit the motherload with the submission of Loree and Laura's blog by one of its creators (who shall remain nameless). Loree and Laura are two of the kookiest girls i know. But they are very smart and both have a really good sense of humor.

Which is why i'm sure they won't mind if I rip into their lame Giving Thanks blog. I'm assuming loree wrote them cause they start with HUSBAND. Laura aint married... yet, thank God. I'm trying desperately to hang on to my single friends.

Anywho... here's their list. I've indicated whether or not i agree...

1. My husband Rob's a decent guy but i don't know if i'm thankful for him, per say
2. Family and friends L A M E... friends are for losers
3. My house i haven't visited loree's house yet but i'm sure it's filled with TV trays and nerd accessories
4. That I don't live in Texas anymore Texas rocks and anyone who can't see that is blind
5. Super Mario Galaxy eh
6. Colby-Jack Cheese i concur. but i prefer your more pungent cheeses such as sharp cheddar, gouda and asiago
7. Kristen Bell grow up, loree
8. Friday Night Lights never seen it ... never want to
9. Keri Russell if there's one thing loree and i agree on, it's FELICITY.
10. How I Met Your Mother nope, sorry
11. The Office snooze
12. 30 Rock who wants to watch that big lesbian tina faye?
13. Anthropologie loree, why am i friends with you?
14. Banana Republic oh yeah, this is why. Banana Republic is my Mecca.
15. CourtTV nope
16. Sam Waterston’s eyebrows i like it when people try to be funny and fail
17. Hoodies point for loree. Hoodies, particularly those with magical properties, are terrific
18. The Wire no comment
19. Lost Dear God, let me never get caught up in this piece of shit show
20. AvedaAlpha-Hydrox AHA Souffle skin care is essential. very good loree
21. H&M but of course
22. Pie has there ever been a more beautiful word (other than bacon)?
23. My Garmin GPS since this helps me in NO WAY i'll go ahead and disagree with loree being thankful for it
24. Macs for suckers. don't buy into the hype!
25. Laura Mercier no idea
26. Converse shoes i think people who were picked on in middle and high school like converse shoes
27. High-Speed Wireless Internet helping lazy people be even lazier is what America is all about
28. PerezHilton.com juicy
29. Snapped nope
30. Entertainment Weekly this show is like the well behaved half-sister of "The Soup"
31. Target people who think they have good taste shop at Target
32. World’s Best Burger and my co-blogger. And actual burgers, because they’re tasty. I don't heart burgers. but i heart loree and her co-blogger laura.

8 comments:

Meaghan said...

You've had this blog for two days and have WAY more posts than anyone else who blogs. You have not only become what you hate but you have surpassed us all on the nerd train. My next blog post may be entirely devoted to making fun of you!

Chris said...

You are becoming quite prolific. I certainly hope this is not interfering with your work.

ShannanB said...

lol. I love your review of World's Best Burger. I only read it because Laura pays me too!

Loree said...

Who is Loree B?

Meaghan said...

I have done as I said I would...

Severo said...

Loree, YOU'RE Loree B. isn't your last name Bricken? Or is it still Stark cause i'd prefer it if it was Stark. I can do so much more with Stark.

Loree said...

It's still Stark. Thanks for being such an observant friend, as I've been married for more than three years at this point.

Severo said...

well i'm glad it's stark. and nice try on making me feel bad. but remember, i am a robot and cannot feel what you humans call guilt :)