Monday, December 3, 2007

Funny quotes of the day

Victims: Chris, Courtney and Meaghan

Chris says: Bear with me while I channel my inner Michael Jackson. What? Why are you laughing? Yes, I do have an inner Michael, and I don't mean that I like little boys or plastic noses. I mean: I'm starting with the man in the mirror.

Bacon Soup say: When CHRIS MARR reveals he has an inner Jack-o, that's when the world cries.


Courtney says: Although I have never lived on Sesame Street...

Bacon Soup says: No thought, sentence or phrase with ANY literary, artistic or academic merit has EVER began with "Although I have never lived on Sesame Street..."


Meaghan says: In a VERY perfect world, there would be no cheerleaders. There would be no social classes, just people. No one would have to wear glasses unless they just wanted to. The high school band would get credit for being able to memorize formations, march keeping the ass tight and the feet up, memorizing three to four songs and being able to play all those songs well while ALWAYS facing the crowd and not running into each other.

Bacon Soup says: Meaghan clearly has an anti-cheerleader agenda. Bacon Soup's resident psychoterapist, Hank, says if one was so inclined, one would assume that she longed desperately to be as popular as the cheerleaders but the closest she got to them was to stand NEAR them as part of the band. She played trumpet, by the way.

2 comments:

Meaghan said...

Let's just clarify. I had more friends than any of the cheerleaders, which are now all fat or have three kids hanging off their hips. Besides, yes, I kicked brass in high school. I also had a better grade-point-average than any cheerleader.

Jacob said...

Meaghan, now why would they have attached babies, with glue or surgically for that matter, to their hips. That's like that Australian artist who had a lab-grown ear surgically attached to his arm and is now working on implanting a microphone so people can experience what his arm hears.