Sunday, December 30, 2007

Mickey needs to get a fuckin' life

Victim: Mickey
Blog: Anybody home, McFly?
Mickey says: Really, people. You gotta give me something to read. I know there’re a few of you out there still poking around the internet, leaving the odd comment here and there, but this feels like the e-Armageddon or something. I can only amuse myself for so long. Besides that, I don’t have anything to write about. I need inspiration and, I hate to say it, you inspire me.

Bacon Soup says: Boo hoo. No one posted anything in a few days. Whatever am i going to do with my day if i can't stare vacantly at a computer monitor and read about other people's experiences? Get a fuckin' life. Go out and do stuff. Interact with something other than your keyboard......... Jesus.


Victim: Courtney
Blog: Blame the Eggnog
Courtney says: So suck it, beeyotches.

Bacon Soup says: Dear God, make her stop saying things like this.


Victim: Meaghan
Blog: Haircuts
Meaghan says: I got my bangs this time and a few layers. JJ said, "Hey, you were made for bangs!"

Bacon Soup says: WTF?

3 comments:

Julie said...

It's true. I didn't expect whining like this from Mickey. Out of all my friends, I'd expected him to be away from the computer climbing shit without a care in the world. I was wrong.

Mickey said...

Dude, I get paid to sit and stare vacantly at a computer screen and read the shit you decide to crap onto your keyboard every great once in a while. Don't think for a second that I spend even one non-compensated moment reading your sorry excuse for a blog.
Julie- No, you were right.

Severo said...

ha ha. you can't fool us Mickey. You wake up at 3 a.m. sweating profusely and immediately check all your favorite blogs to see if anyone has posted anything new.

BLOGGING has consumed you, my friend. You are a part of the Matrix :)