Monday, December 31, 2007

Is Jacob a deadbeat dad? Yes.

Victim: Jacob
Blog Title: Freedom for the first time
Jacob says about his infant son: And like I said, I don't entirely resent the poor kid. In fact, I spent the whole day (at least the part after I got up around noon) taking care of the kid and giving Kim a break.

Bacon Soup says: Who the hell posted this? Kevin Federline? When you refer to you first born child as "the kid" and the extent of your feelings toward that child are that you "don't entirely resent" him, maybe it's time DEFACS stepped in.

3 comments:

Jacob said...

I would just leave him on your doorstep, but I'd be afraid you'd either sacrifice him to Tlaloc or your little rat-like thing of a pet would try to mutilate or hump him. I'm not sure I want him to live or die like that.

Julie said...

Really, Jacob? I should hope you ARE sure that you don't want him to live or die like that. I just can't understand how you could go either way. I've only held your offspring once and I've already decided that I am sure I don't want him to live or die like that.

Mickey said...

Very perceptive, Julie.