Monday, December 17, 2007

Meaghan is on the warpath. And she kicks ass .... allegedly

Victim: Meaghan
Blog Title: Party or Poo?
Meaghan says: While eating, I looked around and discovered the decor of the apartment was extremely original and pretty cool and told the host this. After eating, we played a holiday game of Win, Lose or Draw - a game where I kick ass ...

Bacon Soup says: Man, Meaghan sure doesn't beat around the bush when it comes to extolling her own virtues. Even I don't say "I kick ass." I mean, i'm kind of a big deal, but to say "I kick ass" is a little much for me.

And Meaghan's blog, Party or Poo, is MUST READ. She details a party thrown by Ryan on Saturday night. And while she tries to use general pronouns and vague descriptions of people to avoid saying their real names, it's pretty clear that the host is Ryan, The Bohemian is Tricia (ryan's girlfriend), her former boss is Charlotte and the drunken fool yelling out wrong answers is Mike Colombo. Her blog is pretty much a thinly veiled "Fuck You" to many of the party-goers...... delicious!!!!!

3 comments:

Mickey said...

You are a big deal, Severo.
And Meaghan kicks ass at kicking ass. Everyone else was thinking it; she put it in print.

Severo said...

whose ass has meaghan ever kicked... other than chris marr's?

Meaghan said...

you have no idea, little brown one!