Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Chris and the novel idea of a regular guy becoming president

Victim: Chris
Bog Title: If i were president

Bacon Soup says: Chris, the radical thinker that he is, has composed a post in which he considers what HE would do if he were president. How have none of US ever thought about that? In this revolutionary post, Mr. Marr cites some very important issues HE would address as Commander in Chief.

The first is THE ENVIRONMENT. Well fuck me. Why did no one EVER think about the environment before? Someone get Chris on the ballot. The man's got vision.

Then, in a statement powerful enough be considered the current-day Gettysburgh Address, the eloquent Mr. Marr says: "I suppose we've got to do something about health care."

The Environment AND Healthcare? Wow. It's like Chris is reading the minds of every American.... IN 1982 when these issues first started becoming the platform of EVERY POLITICAL CANDIDATE.

Chris, are you going to be at Ford's Theater or driving through Dallas in an open motorcade anytime soon? Just asking.

7 comments:

Courtney said...

For fuck's sake, stop using people's last names. It's not even my name and I still want to smack you.

Severo said...

give it up courtney. None of you are even REMOTELY interesting enough for ANYONE to try doing an internet search for your name. And even if someone does do that, they're gonna see that i wrote a stupid post about you. Big fuckin' deal.

but just so i won't hear your bitching anymore i'll try not to use last names. Jesus Christ you'd think you were avoiding the FBI or something.

fuckin' freak.

Mickey said...

Hey asshole, that's my girlfriend there. Just because you've given up on ever being respected by other human beings doesn't mean Chris has and wants his full name associated with your shitty blog.

Damn it, I was about to give you a B+ on this one, too.

Severo said...

well i apologize if this "shitty blog" has caused me to lose the respect of you illustrious people. by all means, i won't trouble you with any more posts.

Meaghan said...

Are you going to cry? Chris doesn't need his last name on something like this on the internet just because he works for a company based on the internet. Capeesh?

Otherwise, kind of a good post. I think you were stretching it a bit on this one though. Of course he's going to bring up these issues when talking about the presidency. I think the point was the emphasis on these and not others. But yeah, environment and health care are SO overrated!

Mickey said...

Okay, I'm over it.

Meaghan- Severo was right on. Suck it up: Your husband is less than perfect. (Sorry, Chris. You're still my hero, however flawed.)

Chris said...

Thanks Bacon Soup! You know what they say: There's no such thing as bad publicity. I just got my first free presidential campaign ad.

As for your personal reservations about my abilities, it's no biggie. I wasn't planning to go after the brown vote anyway.