Friday, January 4, 2008

Learn to cook by listening to Jacob


Victim: Jacob

Bacon Soup says: Fountain-of-all-knowledge-Jacob has once again regaled us with a deluge of pointless information. This time it's about how YOU can cook like HIM. And let me tell you, forget what you know about eggs cause Jacob rewrites the cookbook on them.

Not only does he take pictuers of his "creations" ... and by creations i mean fried eggs.... but he also compares the eggs he gets from HIS chickens to the ones sold at the grocery store. It's VERY exciting.

The highlight of the blog is a series of wonderful pictures, my favorite of which is what your eggs are supposed to look like after you cook them. Needless to say they look like shit. I can't believe Jacob puts that stuff into his body. Oh well, to each his own.

Bon Appetit y'all!!!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Another excellent skewer. I think Bacon Soup may be finally hitting its groove.

The photo really says it all on this one. Those are some rough-looking eggs --- although I admit, I have a hard time imagining a photo of a fried egg looking appetizing. It's just not a pretty food.